The described policy of cookies or similar technologies applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices in the currently viewed domain.
Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user’s side (usually on the hard disk). The default parameters of cookies allow only the server that created them to read the information contained in them. Cookies are most often used for counters, probes, online stores, pages that require login, advertisements and to monitor visitor activity.
- enabling the use of the Customer Panel,
- enabling the use of the Affiliate Program,
- adapt the website to the preferences of users,
- obtaining anonymous data on the way users use the website,
- make it easier for users to navigate the website and use it,
- ensure safety standards.
We use “persistent” and “session” cookies. “Persistent” cookies remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters. “Session” cookies remain in your browser until you turn it off or log out of the website on which they were placed.
Cookies are also used by the cooperating entity – Google Inc. We use Google Analytics and YouTube, which have their own privacy policies:
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (by default, it is usually enabled). If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change the settings of your web browser.
Disabling cookies can significantly hinder or prevent the use of many websites.
Information on how to change the cookie settings in individual browsers is available on the following pages:
- Chrome > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Firefox > http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/W C5 82 C4 85chats 20i 20out C5 82 C4 85chan%20obs%C4%%C5%%C5%%C5%82ugi%%20i%%C4%
- Internet Explorer > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Opera > http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari > http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Instructions for mobile devices:
- Android > http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Blackberry > http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- iOS (Safari) > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Windows Phone > http://www.windowsphone.com/pl-pl/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings